Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goals Review

With the c=quarter coming to a close it is time to look back at what I have done as a designer over the past couple months. At the beginning I had a few specific goals in mind and for the most part I believed I achieved these goals. The first was to become more proficient at 3d modeling. Thanks to the large amount of work we were encouraged to do I have become much faster and more proficient at alias 3d modeling. The second goal I set for myself was to improve upon my graphic design and presentation design skills. I know I have learned a lot about these areas because we were given projects where presentation design was heavily emphasized. Over all it has been a productive quarter; stressful at times but I have developed as a designer. I still have a long way to go though because we as designers are always learning even long after we are out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment